Indigenous Peoples Solidarity
About Indigenous Peoples Solidarity
- Algonquins of Barriere Lake: Rapid Lake, Quebec, Canada
- Asubpeeschoseewagong Netum Anishnabek - Grassy Narrows, ON
- Kenora - Ontario, Canada
- Haudenosaunee Territory: Brantford, Ontario, Canada
- Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug: Northwestern Ontario, Canada
- Dish with One Spoon territory: Accompanying Haudenosaunee Hunters in Short Hills Provincial Park
- Dumpsite 41: Tiny Township, Ontario, Canada
- Algonquin Territory: Robertsville, Ontario, Canada
- Bear Butte - South Dakota, US
- Pierre - South Dakota, US
- EsgenoĆ“petitj - Burnt Church NB
- Indian Brook First Nation - Shubenacadie NS
- Caldwell First Nation - Blenheim ON
- Oneida Territory - Central New York, US
- Elsipogtog - New Brunswick, Canada
Join a Delegation!
One of the ways that we invite you to support Indigenous land defenders is by joining a Treaty 3 delegation.
From a base in Kenora, ON, we visit nearby Grassy Narrows First Nation to learn from their decades long struggle to survive and resist clearcut logging, mercury poisoning, racism, colonialism and violence against their land, bodies, and culture.
Delegates have the opportunity to develop their skills, hone their knowledge, build relationships and reflect on what this means for their own lives and solidarity work, wherever they come from.
Walk in solidarity
Live out reconciliation
Support Indigenous land defenders
Learn what it means to be an ally